Sunday, August 28, 2016

Menu

gluten free menu

All right, y'all. I'd rather curl back up into bed with a good book than toss in another load of laundry and go to the grocery store. But, that's life.

Here's what we're eating this week. A lot of repeats from last week. How does that happen? Did we not eat? I know we had leftovers one day, but the rest eludes me. The good thing is, it makes it easier to plan this week's menu.

Second breakfasts:
Granola bars, trail mix, apple slices, and cheese
Waffles and peanut butter. I've been digging this lately because it keeps me full for hours. I even got one of my coworkers hooked.

Sunday- Chicken crust pizza. Curious to see how this turns out.
Monday- Black bean veggie quesadillas
TuesdaySpaghetti (with hidden shredded carrots) and broccoli
Wednesday- Beef Stew
Thursday- Sausage with pineapple and rice
Friday- Salmon kabobs + edamame

No comments: