Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Menu


Can you tell I got a new dry erase marker? It's like every dry erase marker dried out all at once today. So I picked up a pack at the grocery store. Now the menu looks like it's yelling at me.

Anyway, I'm back on the menu scene. Traveling really disrupts the food flow, and when I got home yesterday there was literally like one egg in the house. So I used part of my day off today to meander the grocery store. A hundred-some-odd dollars later, there are veggies and fruits and yogurt and the pantry is all stocked up again.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Second breakfasts:
Granola bars & trail mix left over from traveling snacks, plus apple slices

Wednesday- (Veggie loaded) tuna mac
Thursday- Spaghetti (with hidden shredded carrots) and broccoli
Friday- Salmon kabobs + roasted cauliflower. I swear I'll get around to making these kabobs.
Saturday- Chicken crust pizza (Neat concept, or gross? I guess I'll find out)
Sunday- Black bean veggie quesadillas

Have a lovely rest of the week, y'all.

No comments: