Sunday, November 2, 2014

This week's Menu

For the first time [I think] ever...
We made and ate everything on last week's menu. So this week = brand new menu!

Here's what we got:

Mon- Grilled steaks, baked potato (Hubs request)
Tues- Spaghetti with ground turkey, garlic bread
Wed- Chicken and corn chili
Thurs- Broccoli and mushroom mac and cheese (Just make mac and cheese and add in whatever you like!)
Fri- Sage and browned butter ravioli - Link to recipe here

Notes:
  • I bought a bunch of vegetables yesterday- they'll be added to meals- just not sure which will go where. 
  • Also. I accidentally planned two meatless days. Sweet. 
  • I might not make these meals in this exact order, since it's 2 meatless days back-to-back.
  • Not to mention that's 3 pasta days... Might make the mac and cheese a "cheesy brown rice" type of dish instead.

On that note, I'll be making a big batch of the ravioli today and freezing it because there's no way I'm making it after work.

No comments: