Saturday, January 23, 2016

This week's menu


It occurred to me that it might be a good idea to start adding Sunday to the rotation. Simply because I always need to cook on Sunday in order to have lunch leftovers for Monday. Most of the time it's unplanned and I simply wing it, but sometimes it would be really nice to have it planned.

Also the giant bag of greens has not turned slimy yet. Yet. I'm on borrowed time here.

So.

Sunday- Buffalo chicken pizza + salads
Monday- Guac and black bean burrito bowls
Tuesday- Salmon and broccoli
Wednesday- Beef stew + cornbread. Supposed to be really cold.
Thursday- Sausage and rice with carrots and whatever other veggies I can jam into it.
Friday- Going out for Sushi. Because I kinda want it.

Have a great week, stay warm! (Aka wear your tights under your pants)

No comments: