Wednesday, July 30, 2008

just gluten

I've been feeling crappy on and off lately, and I've been really careful about what I eat, so I saw an allergist and got tested for additional food allergies. 52 pricks on my back and not a single one reacted. Same for the blood test.

So, looks like I only have to continue avoiding gluten. Good news and bad news, because now I still have to figure out what is making my tummy cruddy.

Been too busy to cook anything more remarkable than scrambled eggs or a sandwich... nothing blogworthy anyway.

chiao for now!

1 comment:

Junosmom said...

Hi Jacobithegreat! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I came over to check out your blog. I see you are struggling with some food allergies/intolerances. Here too - but my daughter. I used the Feingold diet for awhile for her (www.feingold.org). One thing I learned there is that you can get a blood test, I think it is an IgF or something like that, which will sometimes give answers where skin tests do not. Something maybe to look at, or maybe you have already? Good luck. Gluten problems aren't fun.