Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Travel meals, this week.

Boy, I am excited to be traveling again! I lied. I'm not excited at all.
I do not like this particular town, but that's life.

I did not expect to travel this week, so there wasn't much prep time and I opted for simple meals.

Here's what I got:

Breakfast: I gotta say, I'm digging this microwave egg recipe with turkey, eggs, kale, and an apple on the side.

gluten free travel microwave egg


Lunch: I'm keeping it simple with a turkey and avocado sandwich for lunches. I have become a mustard and mayo packet hoarder and bring them with me in my travel kit.

gluten free turkey avocado sandwich travel

Dinner:
Monday- Soup and crackers
Tuesday- Tuna salad wraps
Wednesday- I left the hospital later than expected, so I just ate another turkey sandwich.
Thursday- I drove home, so I ate the last thing left in the fridge: turkey lunchmeat with hummus and carrots.

For reference, the grocery list:

eggs
kale
turkey lunchmeat
apples
avocado
tomato
bread
crackers
soup
larabars
wine
tuna salad kit

No comments: