Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Last week's menu

(last) week's menu:

It's going to be a cold one, yay! I cranked up the fireplace today, but I have yet to turn on the heater. This week may force me to.

I'm glad I'm in town this week because I'll be able to cover some of my favorite plants and save them from the few hours that it will be below freezing.

I am sorry, I had pictures but I accidentally deleted them. But here's the menu.

Monday- Chili
Tuesday- Spaghetti (sauce from the freezer), Barilla GF pasta was on sale so I'm going to try it
Wednesday- Chicken soup with biscuit dumplings.
Thursday- Pizza with lots of veggies
Friday- Pot roast
Saturday/Sunday- I will be painting my bathroom, so it will be mostly snacks and leftovers

P.S. my bathroom looks really good but damn that's a lot of work.

No comments: