Friday, August 1, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies... Good Eats!

A friend of mine just messaged me: "Alton Brown just made gluten free cookies!!" I'm totally bummed I missed the episode. There's a rerun at 2 am. Hmm *scratches chin*

I am a huge fan of Alton Brown's tv show on Food Network, Good Eats. Not only does he explain why he does things in recipes, but uses scientific explanations that appeal to my lab coat-loving side. He can get corny at times, but that's part of the charm.

Here's the recipe for the cookies. I don't care for chocolate chip cookies so I probably won't try the recipe, but if it's from Alton Brown it HAS to be good. If anyone tries it, I'd love to hear how they turn out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made Alton's choc chip cookies and they are DELISH! They are slightly chewy. I am newly gluten-free, and was happy to find a recipe to satisfy my sweet tooth that didn't taste funny or have a weird texture.