Thursday, September 8, 2016

No bake pumpkin cheesecake

Sooo. I didn't take a picture of this until it was almost gone. It was that good. And so easy.

This recipe happened because I wanted cheesecake. I wanted pumpkin. I didn't want to turn on the oven. So I grabbed what I had: a can of pumpkin, a bar of cream cheese, and a package of pudding mix.

Hey-yo! Delicious.

gluten free no bake pumpkin cheesecake

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake

In the stand mixer, combine:
1 can of pumpkin
1 block of cream cheese
1 T. pumpkin pie spice

In the meantime, prepare the crust by mixing:
1 c. GF flour
1/4 c. melted butter
and pressing it into an 8-inch pan.

When the filling is all mixed, slowly whip in 1 package of unprepared pudding mix (GF). Get it nice and fluffy. Pour it into the pan and refrigerate overnight.

See? Easy. And the kitchen doesn't get any hotter.

No comments: