Sunday, January 13, 2008

gluten free beer and stir fry

Sitting here drinking a beer and eating some delish stir-fry with a kick.
Life's good.

I read about this beer, Redbridge (made from sorghum), from gluten free goddess [link to the right]. It's not bad! I prefer the taste of the darker beers but this is pretty good for the first beer I've drank in a while.

And... I'm in love. With stir-fries, that is. I've never made stir fry and I am amazed at how quick and easy it is to whip up a hot yummy meal. I heated up a dab of oil in a pan, threw in some frozen "stir fry" veggies, stirred every once in a while, stuck a dab of La Choy Teriyaki sauce and poured it over rice. Bam. Dinner. I am going to have fun experimenting with this. It won't be that hard to add some meat to it, either.

Time to finish my beer and do the dishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drank a Redbridge tonight with dinner, too, but like you, I am still on the look-out for a gluten-free beer that's really dark!