Friday, September 2, 2011

Jason's Deli NOM

Just finished eating a fantastic sandwich- from Jason's Deli.

I'm a fan of this place. Huge baked potatoes and a new gluten free menu. Although the cross-contamination issue has been sketchy (I found a noodle in my baked potato once. No idea how it got there), I generally don't feel icky after my meal and I'm confident that I'm not being glutened.

The parentals were ordering dinner and I declined because I wasn't really hungry. Then mom mentioned the gluten free menu. Wellllll I guess it couldn't hurt to check it out...

It was actually really really cool. You order it online, specify gluten free (they use Udi's bread), and then all of these special instructions pop up that tell the server to change gloves, etc.



The next thing I knew, the delivery guy was at the door and I was holding this glorious sandwich in my hands.



Crappy phone pictures were all I had time for. It was SO GOOD.

I also ordered the red pepper hummus and blue corn chips. HEAVEN.

Bonus: I didn't have to cook, or put on clothes appropriate for venturing out in public.

No comments: