Sunday, August 2, 2020

Blake's GF chicken pot pie

I had to stay in a hotel for a couple of nights last week and I found this great gluten free section in the nearest grocery store. I always, always have to try the chicken pot pie, so when I saw Blake's gluten free pot pie (and dairy free, from what I could see on the ingredients list) in the frozen section, I grabbed it.

Not expecting it to be great, I popped it into the microwave after a long day and poured a glass of wine.

When it was done, it seemed to be all pale crust and minimal filling, which disappointed me. But, it was dinner, so I ate it with a salad.

And it was actually good! The crust was so good that I wished there was more of it. The filling was good, too. Nothing weird, no strange aftertastes, just yummy.

Would definitely buy this again.

No comments: