Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Wildwood Bakehouse

My recent travel adventures have taken me to Austin, which is about the gluten-friendliest place I've ever been. Not only do waiters know what you're talking about when you say the words, "gluten free," but there are several restaurants that are ENTIRELY gluten free.


Like Wildwood Bakehouse, a cute little COMPLETELY GLUTEN FREE restaurant with an impressive menu.

I was particularly thrilled to see plain old chicken tenders on the menu, because I haven't had anything breaded and fried in years! Which is probably a good thing.


My pretty sister, who suggested the place, ordered a pasta dish (which I got to TRY) and it was good. My breaded and fried chicken tenders with fries were crispy and tasty and excellent.

Of course, when I find a gluten free bakery, I get some desserts to go.


I wish I could say that I froze them or shared them, but I ate them all. No regrets.

No comments: