Saturday, April 5, 2014

Crock pot Chicken & Peppers

Here's a recipe for a simple, delicious meal. Throw it all in the crock pot and dinner pretty much makes itself. I was worried it wouldn't be flavorful enough, but it's right on the money.

I hate recipes with no pictures. So here's a blurry cell phone picture of it all portioned out into lunch leftovers. I do not claim to be a photographer, but I promise this food tastes good.
At least you can see what it ends up looking like...



Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Peppers

Add to the crock pot:
  • 3 chicken breasts (still frozen are A-ok)
  • 3 sweet mini peppers (they usually come in a bag with red, orange & yellow. I snag them when they're on sale), roughly chopped
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • enough white wine to cover it all

Set on low heat until the chicken falls apart. I've left it in for 10 hours before; just make sure you add enough liquid to keep it moist.

Season with salt & pepper. Serve over noodles.
Another easy delicious crock pot meal.

No comments: