Friday, January 12, 2018

Picnik Austin

My boss asked me to go to Austin last-minute for work this week. Of course I said yes.
My sister lives there, and she picked out a great restaurant for dinner. She even ventured into (gasp) NORTH Austin for me.

Picnik has a 100% gluten free kitchen and that pretty much is the best thing ever. The atmosphere was good, the staff was friendly, and the food was tasty. I'd go back.


Pictures:


The brussels sprouts appetizer was in that bowl. It was obviously so terrible that nobody licked the spoon or anything.


I ordered the chicken with a side of GF garlic bread. So. Good.


She got the pepper stuffed with duck (I don't remember the exact name). The cool thing was I got to try her dish, worry-free because IT'S ALL GLUTEN FREE.


Dessert was the blondie ice cream sandwich. I never get to eat stuff like this! Very happy.


No comments: