Monday, August 26, 2013
Bite size tuna melts
1. Make yourself some tuna salad: Can of tuna, drained. Finely chopped celery. Spoonful of relish. Spoonful of mayo. Dash of salt. Mix it up real good. Give your cat a little tuna juice because, OMG you opened a can of TUNA
2. Grab some gluten free crackers. (These are Mary's)
3. Place a slice of sharp cheddar on the cracker.
4. Place a spoonful of tuna on top. Pack it real tight in a measuring spoon so it doesn't fall all over the place.
5. Broil for a few minutes until the cheese gets melty and the tuna warms up and the edges of the crackers get toasty.
6. Place a piece of tomato on top.