Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chicken Soup

As I write this I'm dining on the awesome chicken soup you see to the left.

I had some rice lasagna noodles left over from when my mom made lasagna, and I didn't want them to go bad so it was soup time.

It's such a versitile dish, so I'm not putting exact measurements or anything.

Chicken Soup

-some chicken, cut up
-carrot and celery, cut up
-a can of chicken broth (make sure it's gluten free. I know Parade brand contains wheat)
-gluten free noodles, cooked but still a little firm or they'll fall apart in the soup and make it funky
-olive oil

Add a little bit of oil to a medium/ large saucepan. Sautee the celery and carrots until they're not so crunchy. Sautee and cook the chicken until it's done. Add the chicken broth, and maybe some salt & pepper or poultry seasoning, to taste. Heat it, and eat it!

No comments: