Friday, July 1, 2011

GF Rice Krispies!

I finally found the new Gluten Free Rice Krispies on shelves!



At first I was excited to see them, but then the price tag kinda put a damper on it. $4.19 for a  box of the gluten free stuff, and $2.88 for a box of the regular stuff. I was looking forward to mainstream cereals being a little cheaper than the specialty stuff. Especially since the website advertises that they're the same price! Still, I bought them. At least it was a big box, unlike most GF cereals that are like 5 bucks for a tiny box.

I had a big bowl for breakfast today, complete with bananas, just the way I like it.

I don't remember how regular Rice Krispies taste, but these are pretty good. They even snap, krackle, and pop. So you don't miss out on the Rice Krispie experience.

All in all, another win for GF awareness, and my tummy.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay!

Gina said...

Oh, cool! I didn't know. I'll have to look out for them!