Monday, February 3, 2020

Grilled steak with broccoli and potato

I was so hungry and excited about dinner that I did not take a picture of my plate. I did take a picture of the leftovers, though!

gluten free grilled steak broccoli potato

Here's what you need to get excited about dinner... and leftovers:

1 petite sirloin steak, cut into 2 pieces and seasoned with salt and pepper. Put it on a hot grill (400 degrees) and close the lid. Flip after 5 minutes, and after another 5 minutes check it with a thermometer. I like mine medium well to well, so 155 degrees is done.

1 potato, washed and pierced with a fork, and microwaved for 5 minutes. Slice into the potato as if you're cutting it into rounds, but not cutting all the way through. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add a dollup of dairy free butter.

1 cast iron pan filled with frozen broccoli, cooked until there's a nice char.

I enjoyed this meal outside on this cloudy, 73 degree Monday. It was awesome.

No comments: