Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tuna Salad Salad

This is my life now.

gluten free travel tuna salad

Tonight's gourmet meal in a hotel room is tuna salad and crackers. There's no cat asking for tuna nearby, which makes me a little sad.

A fresh salad with decent wine... I've had way worse meals while traveling.

This is actually one of my go-to travel meals because
1. Hotel rooms do not always have microwaves/refrigerators, and this requires neither if you pick up the stuff on your way home.
2. It's a well-rounded meal of protein, carbs, and veggies.

Here's what I used:

Tuna salad kit
GF crackers
Salad greens
Cucumber

Chop up the veggies. Mix up the tuna salad (throw away the crackers from the kit). Plop the tuna salad on top of the veggies. Eat it with some crackers on the side.

It's that easy. Happy GF Hump Day.

No comments: